Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nothing too exciting going on in Alaska. Today, the temperature is 28. It is expected to snow 2-3 inches tonight. Evan is sitting alert and I am hanging out at home. Yesterday, our china cabinet and buffet table from Evan's grandmother arrived. I am excited! I love them! I cant wait to put all of our china in there. It will look sooo pretty! I'm excited! When Evan came home last night, he brought me some really pretty flowers....just because I was having a grumpy day. :) He is so sweet to me!
Evan leaves on Sunday for Cool School which is basically survival training in the cold. He will be gone from Sunday until Friday. So, that means another week for me to be by myself. Oh well....
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment