Monday, February 16, 2009

Evan has enjoyed his time in Thailand. He said that it is a nice country. He has enjoyed going to malls and getting massages. I think he even got to ride on an elephant! I am ready for him to come home. I am tired of being home alone. I miss my husband. He says that he is supposedly coming home Saturday. We will see. I will believe that when he walks in the door. But as I said, I am ready for my husband to come home.
My car was towed to the jeep dealership when it had its little problems last week. The people at the dealership were giving me the runaround for 2 days, but what they finally decided was wrong with the car was that it ran out of gas because the little thing in the gas tank that sits on top of the gas and tells the guage on the dashboard when it gets low was broken. Unfortunately, this piece is attached to the fuel pump and they could not replace the broken piece by itself. So, my car has a new fuel pump in it so the other place could be fixed. It was $450 dollars for the fuel pump and $450 for labor. That is flipping ridiculous!! But at least my car is fixed and I can drive back and forth to work now. I have decided that I do the wrong thing for a living. I should be a mechanic....
Valentines Day was kind of fun but lonely at the same time. My husband was gone and so that was a little of a bummer. However, if he had been here, we probably wouldnt have done anything out of the ordinary anyway because we dont really celebrate Valentines Day. I went shopping with a friend and then we went over to another friend's house. We ate pizza and played wii. It was nice to hang out with the other girls whose husbands were gone too. We had a good time. All of those girls were discussing the flowers they got from their husbands. I didnt get flowers from my husband, but he did tell me that he is going to buy some seeds/bulbs for me to put on our deck and on our porch. He said he has checked into it and stargazer lilies(my favorite flowers!!) will grow here so he was thinking we would get those kind. So that was thoughtful of him...I am excited! Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!
Today is President's Day and I am out of school. It is surely nice to have a break! I am going to paint the guest bedroom. That way it will be ready for anyone who wants to come visit! Im on a mission now! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment