Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yay! Only one more week before I get to see Evan!! His whole squadron has been in Florida for the last week-week and a half. They can not fly in Alaska when it is snowing. So during the winter months, they leave and go warmer places. They leave their poor wives here to freeze their buns off while they go and gallavant in the warm weather. Seems fair huh?? I think not. I pretty much think it sucks! So anyway, Evan has been gone and I am here alone. It is kind of lonely...no, it is really lonely. Our house is empty and quiet. I do not like it much. But I suppose I will manage. It is only for another week or so.
Evan is meeting me in Georgia to spend time with my family for Christmas. We really wish we could be with his family as well. Christmas is such a fun time. It is my favorite time of year. I love all the decorations. We put our Christmas tree up in our house before Evan left. I have gotten to enjoy it at least! It looks really pretty. It has red lights and a star on the top. There are also lots of presents under it! Evan finished his shopping before he left and I have finished mine too! WOO HOO!! That is exciting!
Anyway, I think I am tired now and I need to go to bed. I have to get up and go to work in the morning. Blah! But at least this is a fun week to work at an Elementary School...Crazy but fun!! We like Christmas and Santa Claus and all that fun stuff there! Hope everyone has a good week!
~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment