Saturday, December 20, 2008

Well, it is finally here! Tonight my plane takes off at 12:05, headed to the land where the peaches grow!! I can not wait. I am soo excited to be going home. I am also excited to see Evan tomorrow. My plane lands in GA at 4:30 pm tomorrow afternoon. Evan and my parents are coming to the airport to pick me up. I will be tired but happy. Evan is getting to my parents' house today. He rented a car from Panama City and is driving to their house today. He will be there sometime tonight. He is driving the rental car to Atlanta tomorrow and my parents are taking us both home when I get there. It will be nice to be back with some warm weather. I will definitely enjoy the time with my family as well. Evan and I are waiting until we both get back home to exchange our Christmas presents with each other. We have quite the pile of presents under our tree at home. :) How exciting!!

I went out to dinner with some of the wives last night at a restaurant in town. Dinner was nice, but boy oh boy were they SLOW!! It took forever to get our food and they were slow slow slow. Oh well, the company was good. We enjoyed hanging out and catching up. One good thing that has come from Evan being gone is that I have made some friends with the other wives. It is nice to hang out with people who understand what you are going through.

I have a cookie exchange to go to this afternoon. I had to bake 10 dozen cookies. Whew!! What a stinking lot of cookies! I baked cookies all morning. This is the never ending project! But the cookie exchange will be fun and I will get to take home 10 dozenish cookies so that is a good thing. I like cookies! :)

For now, that is all that is going on. I have to go get in the shower and eat some lunch so I can get ready for the cookie exchange. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and this joyful merry time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment