Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life changes

So, it has been a while since I have written anything.  Obviously!  Since my last post was in 2009.  I am going to try to get back into this though.  I am feeling very inspired these days!  We have had a lot of changes since I last wrote anything.  Evan is in a different squadron, flying a different jet. We are still in Alaska, still in our same house.  Another big life change we have had is that now we have a baby! (Who isnt that much of a baby anymore!!)  Will is 17 months old and he definitely keeps me on my toes!  He is wild, rambunctious, climbing on everything, stubborn, hard-headed, has a bad temper,  and 100% boy!  He is also sweet, smart, cute as a button, inquisitive, fun, and totally the best thing that ever happened to us!  He makes every day a challenge but also makes every day worth getting up for!  I never knew how much a child can change your life but I am so thankful that Will is in my life now.  I would never have believed I could love someone that much and yet, I can absolutely not imagine my life without him any more!  I am very blessed in the fact that I get to stay home with him.  I love seeing him grow and change everyday!  Motherhood is the biggest challenge of my life but I love it!

I have developed a rather bad attitude lately.  I seem to be focusing too much on the negative things and feelings in my life and not enough on the positive things.  I have a lot to be thankful for and a lot of things in my life that are good.  I seem to forget those things too often.  I have decided to change my attitude.  I was trying to figure out a way to do this and I decided that the best way I can do this is to take a picture everyday of something that makes me happy that day.  I am going to try to post them on here as often as I can.  Sometimes, it may be a picture of something mundane and petty.  Sometimes, it may be recurring things.  Sometimes, it may be something that noone else gets.  However, every single picture will be of something that made me happy that day.  There may be days when I have more than one picture.  Each day will have at least one picture.  I am going to call it "365 days of happiness!"  Here's to happiness, happier days, and changing attitudes!

~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment